NZXT CAM 4.0.12
Released 23 October 2019
- No new features
- Changed the behavior of NZXT CAM when other programs attempt to connect to NZXT devices. Previously NZXT CAM would block all communication to that device until the interfering program was closed. Now NZXT CAM will display a warning instead of blocking the device completely.
- Updated NZXT CAM to reopen at its last known location between launches.
- Added support for additional Hue2 Ambient setups. This will allow more configurations, particularly for widescreen monitors.
- Added an “email” field to the “Report an Issue” tab of the Settings Panel for users that are logged in to Guest mode.
- Corrected a error which prevented NZXT CAM from initiating a restart when updating drivers
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Hue2 Ambient from being updated to a new mode in some cases
- Fixed an error which prevented cooling profiles from being applied on startup for some users
- Corrected a bug which caused monitoring sub-pages to have incorrect styles
- Overall stability improvements