NZXT is releasing a new version of CAM!
We’ve built NZXT CAM from the ground up to deliver a fast, stable, and easy-to-use application. You can use NZXT CAM to manage performance, temperatures, and devices all at the click of a button.
NZXT CAM has the following features:
- System Monitoring: See what your computer is doing, from processor load to bandwidth consumption. See the top users for any component in your computer.
- RGB Control: Users with CAM-powered devices and quickly and easily change their entire computer’s look with the click of a button, or can change every LED inside their computer individually.
- In-Game Overlay: Performance matters most when you’re in-game. Track your FPS, temperatures, bandwidth, and more with our low-impact, super-stable in-game overlay.
- Fan Control: Quickly change your fans between maximum cooling and minimum noise, or create a custom fan curve that matches your needs.
- Game Performance Tracking: See all the games you play and their frame rates so you can detect issues early and fix them.
- Overclocking: Adjust your GPU’s voltages, clock speed and temperature limits quickly and easily.
- Advanced Privacy Settings: Control exactly what information gets backed up to NZXT so you can be sure that your privacy is protected the way you want it to be.
Thank you to all of our beta testers who helped us reach this point. Without your constant feedback, bug reports, and encouragement we never could have gotten here.
We want NZXT CAM to be the only application you need to control your whole computer, from monitoring GPU clock speed to managing underglow lighting. Development will continue as we work to create the best possible application it can be. If you have any feedback or encounter any issues with NZXT CAM, please contact us.