NZXT CAM 4.2.3
Released 12 February 2020
- Added a brightness slider for the Kraken Z LCD screen.
- Added a loading state to the Kraken Z LCD screen when sending larger gifs to the device.
- Reduced memory usage of NZXT CAM.
- Updated colors used throughout the application when in light mode. This should give the NZXT CAM a more neutral appearance that looks better against a variety of wallpapers.
- Removed icons from Lighting header to reduce visual clutter.
- Removed icons from Monitoring page to reduce visual clutter.
- Corrected a memory leak that affected certain pages. This should prevent NZXT CAM from using excessive RAM, and should prevent certain crashes that resulted in a white screen.
- Corrected a bug which caused cooling profiles to occasionally reset to Silent on startup or waking from sleep.
- Corrected a bug which prevented the Kraken Z LCD screen from appearing intermittently.
- Corrected a bug which prevented certain tooltips, particularly the Ambient control tooltip, from fully appearing.