NZXT’s CAM PC monitoring software announces the latest in its advanced PC monitoring software, with version 3.1 on desktop and an all-new mobile app experience for iOS and Android. In addition, NZXT announces the launch of CAM Powered, a new initiative that brings CAM integration to third-party partners, beginning with CRYORIG at COMPUTEX 2016.
With CAM 3.1, GPU overclocking control is now available, allowing users the capability to optimize their gaming experiences with the simplicity CAM is known for. Through the new Tuning tab, users can calibrate GPU power limits, adjust the clock speeds for both the core and memory on the GPU, as well as customize the GPU fan speeds with fan profiles.
“Allowing users the ability to get the most of their PC gaming experience with overclocking is just another step CAM is taking to make optimizing the PC experience as painless as possible. As we continue to deliver new features with CAM 3.1 and the new mobile experience, our CAM Powered initiative, beginning with CRYORIG, will add even more functionality and choice to PC users, which is something we are quite passionate about.”
-Johnny Hou, NZXT’s Founder and CEO
New features throughout the CAM 3.1 update include:
- GPU Overclocking through new Tuning Tab
- A redesigned positional overlay along with enhanced monitoring and optimization settings
- Temperatures for AMD CPUs are now more accurate with AMD Thermal Margin System
- Smooth fan curves for GRID+ and Kraken with tuning to every 5 degrees
- Top Apps monitoring can now be disabled to decrease CAM’s CPU usage
- Compare system average temperatures with CAM community data
Recreated from the ground up, CAM on iOS and Android delivers a more complete experience and feature set for mobile PC monitoring. An updated design has been implemented for device controls and the added HUE+ support makes adjusting the lighting of your PC for any occasion more accessible. CAM mobile users will now also have access to historical average data for temperatures and system load, support for Google+ and Facebook login, and enhanced UI loading and data synchronization over the cloud for an overall performance boost.
CAM Powered, an exciting new initiative that brings increased compatibility and functionality to the PC hardware market debuts at this year’s COMPUTEX Taipei. CAM Powered partner CRYORIG, innovator of PC thermal peripherals, will feature their H7 Quad Lumi, powered by CAM 3.1, during the show at Nangang Hall 1 booth J0503. Working prototype samples will be on display.
CAM 3.1 is available now at camwebapp.com
Latest posts by NZXT (see all)
- NZXT Expands Its Award-Winning Kraken Series with 360mm X72 - March 6, 2018
- NZXT Introduces the New Kraken M Series with 120mm M22 - March 6, 2018
- #NZXTBUILDS: “Orion” H700i by Sublime Tech - January 23, 2018