As many of you may know, 2012 will hold the release of Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, and Guild Wars 2. All three of these games peak my interest, but one does not simply commit to all three. Here are the Pros of each.
Diablo 3 – Action Role Playing Game
- This is the most anticipated of the three globally.
- Played Diablo 1 and 2 so I can familiarize myself with the third release.
- Can sell items legally and possibly make back what I spent for the game.
- Most of my friends will be playing.
Torchlight 2 – Action Role Playing Game
- Gameplay is simpler than Diablo 3.
- Played Torchlight 1 and found it really enjoyable.
- Now has multiplayer which I wanted when I was playing the first release.
- I found the items to be much more diverse.
Guild Wars 2 – Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
- I really like MMORPGs.
- Enjoy the fact that I have more control of my character.
- Prefer the excitement of group battles.
- MMORPG PvP is better than Action Role Playing Game.
My fellow gamers, if you have comments to help me make this decision, feel free to express yourself.