Expanding on the S340’s renowned durability, the S340 Elite features a tempered glass panel to showcase builds with crisp clarity.
The top IO panel has been optimized with an HDMI port and additional USB ports for a streamlined VR experience.
It includes a magnetic cable management puck to conveniently store VR or audio headsets with fast and flexible mounting access. The S340 Elite is strong, compact and takes the S340 chassis to new heights.
- All-steel construction and tempered glass panel guarantee a crisp view of your system. The S340 Elite is made to highlight your build so your efforts will never go unseen.
- Getting VR up and running with this case is a snap with the HDMI and USB-port connectivity readily available from the top panel. The magnetic cable management puck allows users to wind up VR cables with ease, or split the puck apart for longer cable coverage.
- The S340 features an open-interior design with a steel cable management bar that splits the front intake from the rest of the case. A new clamping system has been added behind the cable management bar and along the rear, enabling users to achieve a clean and hassle free build.
- There’s no sacrificing performance with this small mid-tower case that boasts full compatibility with our Kraken Series liquid coolers.
See full specs and learn more at http://nzxt.co/s340elite
Latest posts by @IVANZXT (see all)
- Answers to Common Questions about NZXT RGB Products - July 19, 2017
- NZXT RGB Overview: How to RGB All the Things! - July 7, 2017
- Behind the Scenes at BLD: How NZXT Builds Gaming Computers! (4K Time Lapse!) - July 5, 2017