I’m a 17 year old gentleman living in Alberta, Canada, and have been building PCs for about two years now. I like to think of myself as a intermediate builder and have built about 10 PCs so far – including two of my own. The rest belong to friends and long-term customers from my previous job at FutureShop Canada.
This is my current PC build and was the third one that I ever did. The parts include:
- AMD FX 8350 CPU
- 16GB of G.Skill 1866Mhz RAM
- ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z MOBO
- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked GPU
- EVGA 1000P PSU
- 1 x 250GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD
- 1 x 1TB WD Blue HDD
- NZXT Phantom 820 CASE
This PC wasn’t built upon a certain color scheme so I failed a little on that part, but all of my parts were based off of performance and reliability while still taking into account great productivity and gaming capabilities. All parts were obtained from Memory Express and Newegg.
I’m going too be building a new benchmarking PC soon so that I can bring more content to my tech channel and Twitter!
We know you pour your blood, sweat, and tears into your rigs and we want to show them off to the world. If you want to share your finished build to hundreds of thousands of builders that make up the NZXT audience, you can do so by sending us your photos and telling us all about it.
Latest posts by NZXT (see all)
- How Closed-Loop Liquid Cooling Works - May 26, 2017
- #NZXTBUILDS: H440 by Michaël van der Heijden - May 25, 2017
- How to Install the NZXT Kraken G12 GPU Mounting Kit - May 12, 2017